Search On My Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Halloween Design!

Un diseño de decoración de uñas muy sencillo
A very easy halloween  nail art








Esto fue lo que usé para este diseño (De izquierda a derecha):
This is what I used for the design (From left to right):
Base Coat - Beauty Secrets
Liquid Leather - China Glaze
Disco Dress - Color Club
Green Blacklight - Black Heart
Melón - Bissú
Can I get an Untz Untz - China Glaze (for index and ring finger- Para el índice y el anular)
Coral - Amor Us (for index and ring finger- Para el índice y el anular)
Top Coat - Seche Vite
El glitter morado lo compré en Michael's y también lo usé en el índice y el anular
I also used the purple glitter on the Index and ring fingers, I bought it at Michael's

Estas calcomanías las compré en Walgreens
I bought these stickers at Walgreens


Y estas calcomanías, en una tienda para decoración de uñas
And these stickers, at a nail art supply store

No comments:

Post a Comment