Search On My Blog

Friday, December 2, 2016

Dark Teal and Black Matte










 Esto es lo que use en el diseño (Izquierda a derecha)
This is what I used on the design (from left to right)
Base Coat - Beauty Secrets
Trophy Wife - essie
Liquid Vinyl - Orly
Bangin' Blue - Sinful Colors
Top Coat - Matte Top - Orly

Para el estampado azúl y verde use estas tintas especiales
Y para el estampado negro usé el Liquid Vinyl de Orly.
For blue and green stamping I used these tints and for the black stamping I used the Liquid Vinyl from Orly

Esta es la placa que use, la compré recientemente en Amazon, desafortunadamente no tienen alguna marca, el nombre de la placa es: Flowers-02 y así se ve la parte trasera
This is the stamping plate I used, I bought it recently on Amazon, unfortunately, this plates doesn't have any brand but the name is: Flowers-02 and this is how the back of the plates look like


No comments:

Post a Comment